Thank you for your interest in becoming a Kern Health Systems (KHS) contracted provider.
Providers interested in joining the KHS network must be enrolled and approved by the California Department of Health care Services (DHCS) Medi-cal FFS Program and remain in compliance with KHS requirements, including but not limited to:
- Be physically located in and providing services in Kern County for a minimum of one (1) year; and
- Be in good standing with KHS
- Meets all credentialing requirements
- Be able to submit claims electronically
- Be able to participate in the KHS electronic funds transfer (EFT) program
- Laboratory providers must be able to submit lab results/data to KHS electronically; and
- DME provider must be able to service Kern Family Health Care (KFHC) Members seven (7) days a week.
For more information regarding Medi-Cal enrollment, visit the PAVE Provider portal or refer to California DHCS for more information.
Already a KHS provider
Please see our credentialing documents for adding an additional location or provider to your current contract.
- Organizational provider-facility application
- Ambulance checklist
- Ambulatory surgery center checklist
- Cancer center checklist
- Dialysis center checklist
- DME checklist
- Hearing aid dispenser checklist
- Hospital checklist
- Laboratory-pathology checklist
- PT/ST/sleep lab checklist
- Radiology/MRI clinic checklist
- School-based health center checklist
- Skilled nursing facility checklist
- Transportation checklist
- Urgent care checklist
All providers must be Medi-Cal enrolled to participate in the Kern Health Systems network. Get more information regarding Medi-Cal enrollment here.