Skip to main content

Secure Grievance Form

Instructions for filing a grievance

You may submit a grievance in one of three ways:

In writing

Download a GRIEVANCE FORM in English or Spanish.

Mail to:
Grievance Coordinator
Kern Family Health Care
2900 Buck Owens Blvd.
Bakersfield, CA 93308

Call Member Services

Call 661.632.1590 (Bakersfield) or 800.391.2000 (outside of Bakersfield).

File a GRIEVANCE FORM online

FILE A GRIEVANCE FORM ONLINE HERE. Be sure to read all of the important information on the first page of the form.