KFHC Healthy Eating & Active Lifestyle Workshop Series 1 of 4! (Spanish)
This is a 4 series workshop, every workshop will feature a different topic.
The topic for this class will be Funxercise! Some of the things that will be covered are:
- How to do basic physical activities
- Exercise safety
- Goal setting for physical activity
- Important nutrition facts
- A 45 minute work with exercises such as cardio warm-up, strength training, and yoga. They should wear comfortable exercise clothing and shoes.
- How to start exercise groups, such as walking groups
- Introduction to walkability and neighborhood safety
They can be entered into our raffle prize giveaways if they attend the entire class series
KFHC members in attendance will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win the prize of the day!
|Start time:||5:00 PM|
|End time:||6:30 PM|
|Location:||Curran Middle School - 1116 Lymric Way, Bakersfield, CA 93309|
|Contact:||For more information call 800-391-2000 and ask for the Health Education Department.|