KFHC Healthy Eating & Active Lifestyle Classes Series 1 of 4! (Spanish)
Join our new virtual classes on Gotomeeting.com! This will be a 4 series class, every class will feature a different topic. The topic for this class will be Funxercise. Some of the things that will be covered are:
- How to do basic physical activities
- Exercise safety
- Goal setting for physical activity
- Important nutrition facts
- A 45 minute work with exercises such as cardio warm-up, strength training, and yoga. They should wear comfortable exercise clothing and shoes.
- How to start exercise groups, such as walking groups
- Introduction to walkability and neighborhood safety
KFHC members in attend will receive a $10 gift card for Walmart, Target, or a Safeway grocery store (Albertsons or Vons)!
Need help login into the meeting? Here is some helpful information:
|Start time:||6:00 PM|
|End time:||7:30 PM|
|Contact:||To get the meeting ID number and for more information on how to sign up please call 800-391-2000 and ask for the Health Education Department.|