KFHC Asthma Class Series 2 of 2! (Spanish)
Join our next virtual class! This class is open to anyone with asthma and all family members who help members manage their asthma. This is a 2 topic series class and each class will feature different topics. Topics in Class 2 include:
- The Difference Between Controller and Rescue Medication
- How to Use your Inhaler with a Spacer
- How to Check your Asthma Control
- How Asthma Action Plans and Peak Flow Meters can Help
- Mindfulness and Asthma
- Asthma Emergency Signs and Response
- Common Asthma Management Questions to ask your Doctor
KFHC members that attend each class and are diagnosed with asthma will be eligible to receive a gift card to Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Lowe’s, or Amazon! (Some restrictions may apply).
Follow up Call: KFHC members who attend an asthma class and have an asthma diagnosis will be offered asthma follow up calls. They can earn a gift card for each asthma follow up they complete! (Some restrictions may apply).
Additionally, members who complete the Asthma series (Class 1 & 2) will receive 2 hypoallergenic pillowcases! (Some restrictions may apply).