KFHC Asthma Class Series 1 of 2! (English)
Do you or a family member have asthma? Want to learn to identify and give proper treatment? Join our virtual Asthma Series! This class is open to anyone with asthma and all family members who help members manage their asthma. This is a 2 topic series class and each class will feature different topics. Topics in Class 1 include:
- What is Asthma
- Common Asthma Triggers and how to Manage Them
- How to Clean your Home with Nontoxic Ingredients and Methods
- Indoor Air Filters and Air Purifiers
- Indoor Ventilation and Gas Appliances
- Home Weatherization Programs
- Indoor and Outdoor Air Quality Resources
- Asthma Remediation Services
KFHC members that attend each class and are diagnosed with asthma will be eligible to receive a gift card to Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Lowe’s, or Amazon! (Some restrictions may apply).
Follow up Call: KFHC members who attend an asthma class and have an asthma diagnosis will be offered asthma follow up calls. They can earn a gift card for each asthma follow up they complete! (Some restrictions may apply).
Additionally, members who complete the Asthma series (Class 1 & 2) will receive 2 hypoallergenic pillowcases! (Some restrictions may apply).