Join our virtual asthma classes on Zoom! This class is open to KFHC members. It is offered monthly as a 2-part series. To sign up for the class, get the meeting ID, or if you have any questions, call us at 800-391-2000 and ask for the Health Education Department.
Topics for Part 2:
- The difference between controller and rescue medication
- How to use your inhaler with a spacer
- How to check your asthma control
- Asthma action plans and a peak flow meters
- Mindfulness and asthma
- Asthma attack signs and response
- Common asthma questions to ask your health care provider
KFHC members who attend will receive a $15 gift card for Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Lowe’s, or Amazon per class! There is a limit of 2 gift cards per member every 6 months.