Join our virtual asthma classes on Zoom! This class is open to KFHC members. It is offered monthly as a 2-part series. To sign up for the class, get the meeting ID, or if you have any questions, call us at 800-391-2000 and ask for the Health Education Department.
Topics for Part 1:
- What is asthma
- Common asthma triggers and how to manage them
- How to clean your home with nontoxic ingredients and methods
- Air filters and purifiers
- Indoor ventilation and gas appliances
- Home weatherization programs
- Indoor and outdoor air quality resources
- Asthma remediation services
KFHC members who attend will receive a $15 gift card for Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Lowe’s, or Amazon per class! There is a limit of 2 gift cards per member every 6 months.