Kern Health Systems Purchasing Department, through a fair and open competition, assists in the process of obtaining goods and services by giving qualified companies the opportunity to compete for our business. Our purchasing authority is contingent upon strict adherence to company regulations. The procurement policies we follow ensure our compliance to these regulations and help us to procure quality and cost-effective goods and services.
Projects currently open to bid
Specialty Services Management - Posted November 13, 2019
Scope of work
This RFP contains a list of requirements for Specialty Services Management
The following timeline is based on KHS' requirements and will be strictly adhered to unless modified by amendment:
- November 13, 2019, : RFP release.
- November 22, 2019: Bidders' questions due (2:00PM PST). Please email.
- December 6, 2019: KHS will email responses to all bidders.
- January 3, 2020: Proposals due (2:00 PM PST).
- January 13-17, 2020: On-site demos
- April 16, 2020: Proposed contract presented to KHS Board for approval
- April 17, 2020: Award Announcement
All Proposals must be received by KHS no later than January 3, 2020 (2:00 PM PST). Late Proposals will NOT be considered or accepted.
Director of Procurement and Facilities
2900 Buck Owens Blvd.
Bakersfield, CA 93308