Kern Health Systems (KHS) is pleased to announce the availability of the Incentive Payment Program (IPP) to assist in the development of local community support resources for our members. The Incentive Payment Program is intended for Delivery System Infrastructure and Implementation of Enhanced Care Management Programs and Community Supports Services.
KHS is extending this Incentive Payment Program opportunity to current and prospective Enhanced Care Management Providers and Community Based Organizations (CBO) that can deliver services that address our members’ social determinants of health.
Incentive Funds may be used for the following:
- Delivery System Infrastructure (enhancement of Electronic Health Record to improve Health Information Exchange)
- Expansion for New Enhanced Care Management (ECM) Provider Capacity Building (e.g., Hiring of core ECM staff, training, workflow design)
- Expansion for New Community Supports (CS) Provider Capacity Building (e.g., Hiring of core CS staff, training, workflow design)
- Implement standard data reporting for ECM/Community Supports Providers in Kern County
- Technical Assistance (including development of process workflows, tracking and evaluation submissions, report development, and take-up)
- Funding for technical assistance to provide support to ECM/Community Supports Providers
Please have completed application emailed to Kern Family Health Care at ECM-CS@KHS-Net.com by May 31st, 2022.
- Kern Health Systems will publish IPP Funding Application: May 4th, 2022
- Proposal Responses will be due: May 31st, 2022, by 5:00pm
- Proposal Review Period: June 1st, 2022 – June 10th, 2022
- Funding Awards Announced and Contracting: June 13th, 2022 – June 30th, 2022
- Funding Agreement Effective Date: July 1st, 2022
Dina Aldaco, Grants Manager 661.617.2540; Dina.Aldaco@khs-net.com
Amisha Pannu, Senior Director of Provider Network 661.664.5157; Amisha.Pannu@khs-net.com