More than 800 health care providers and 10 local hospitals
· No prior authorization required for urgent care services
· Member Portal to access your health plan information on-line 24/7
· A 24-hour Advice Nurse Line and Health Information Library to answer your health care questions
· We cover eyeglasses, podiatrists, hearing test provided by an audiologist and speech therapists, and more for our members 21 years of age and older
· We cover some behavioral health services including:
· Outpatient services such as psychotherapy, psychological testing, and psychiatric.
· Alcohol misuse screening services.
· Behavioral Health Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorder
· We cover chiropractic services when they are provided by Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) and Rural Health Clinics (RHC)
· Free health education and language interpreter services including sign language
· Telehealth Services - members can access specialty care services from a primary care provider (PCP) office
· Transportation assistance